Monday, July 19, 2010

Deck Underway + Dreamy Danish Set



I keep saying how long it has been since my last blog each time I write, but man, it REALLY has been a while. And that is because we have been working so hard on finishing up the place so we can get our final inspection and enjoy (uh, and I have a big exam in 2 months I have to start studying for - starting this week). The greatest news is that I scored the table and chair set I have been searching for months for. I've been on Craigslist multiple times a day, been to the Rosebowl and Long Beach antique markets... then finally! A gorgeous set in amazing condition - walnut table and 6 chairs with two extension leaves. I'm in heaven! And it looks so good next to my "new" walnut wall unit. On the construction front I still have a ton of painting to do, however, we made quite a bit of progress on the deck. After wrapping up last night around 9:00 pm I took some night shots of where we are. Hopefully this weekend will let us finish it up so we can get the inspection ovr the week of the 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment