Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lazy Blogger




But not that lazy... since we have been working our tails off to get things finished up. This weekend was another busy one. We had the new hardwood flooring installed in the bedroom and hallway on Monday (looks great - but does NOT look anything like the adjacent old hardwood floor which we will refinish to match the new in the future). We also got about 90% finished the new bathroom. I still need to paint/caulk some trim in there and install the pocket door and bathroom acessories, vanity drawers, etc. I'll tell you, it took me 8 hours to grout the sucker on Saturday - way longer than I ever expected it to take. The HVAC guys are working on our new ductless system today but are having issues and think that there is a leak in the line somewhere. I really hope that they get it sorted out and working today. We finished the 3 day weekend on a high note by assembling our gorgeous "new" wall unit that we bought last weekend. Oh, I'm in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment