Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bummer

Oh bummer. The plumbing work wasn't finished yesterday so he'll have to finish today (not his fault - I threw in some extra work he didn't know about until Wed morning which added to his list.... namely the new double sink in the bathroom). With the underfloor plumbing work not complete we can't call for an inspection today, and the City is closed this Friday (every other Friday off schedule like most Cities these days). That means no work will be done on Friday since we can't get inspected and move on to the next step until Monday. Oh well. I'd surely wait another two days and be behind in my mental schedule than have shoddy plumbing work with someone who cut corners. Dennis isn't that guy - he's got a good reputation for excellent work and I'm glad he's on our project. And now that I think about it, the "delay" gives me an extra day to get over to the city and pay for the permit to install a 2nd sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment