Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nice Pipes!



All underfloor plumbing is done! Who hoo! I tried to get a permit for the 2nd sink today and (duh!) realized that I would need to have the building dept plan checker approve the 2nd sink before I could just pay a permit fee. And the guy had just left 12 min prior to my getting there. Damn! Looks like I'll have to get to the City at 7:30 on Monday morning to go through the over-the-counter review and pay the permit fee. Geesh! Im just trying to give them more money! They should just take it and leave me alone! Anyhow, I'm not going to have a post tomorrow since there is no work being done, however, the doors/windows are supposed to arrive between 8 and 9 tomorrow morning. I sure hope they get here in that window since Mike and I both have to leave at 9:00 sharp. Note: the 1st photo I posted is where we are having to put the new upgraded electrical panel in the existing house's wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment