Friday, June 4, 2010

Insulated!


The insulation got installed all in one day (Thursday) so today we are getting that inspection so we can start installing drywall this weekend! It's going to be a ton of work but the place will really look great after getting all that hung. The hot mopper is coming to do the shower today too.... and the stucco guy is here doing the paper and lath today. Btw, Mike had to go into work early today so it was up to me to move a HUGE pile of debris out of the way for the stucco guy to work. And the water has been shut off so Dennis can finish up his cold water line (so I can't shower). At least I can take care of that when I head to the gym today and go pick up the Tundra I'm getting for the weekend (for hauling more drywall, etc. from the store).

No comments:

Post a Comment