Thursday, May 6, 2010

Let the Framing Begin





Why do I keep wanting to start each post with the word "wow"? It's not that Im a stranger to construction in any form... but residential work still eludes me. And it's my own home and my own funds. I guess what I really wanted to say is that today was a biggie in the sense that we now finally have a feel for how high the vaulted ceilings will be and how enormous my awesome new shower is going to be (seriously, its like a "vacation shower" with the size of that thing! In fact that shower makes the new master bedroom look small... where are my priorities??). I'm going to have some tall walls to display art - 14'-6" in some locations. Tomorrow we should hopefully get all of the wall framing complete and start working on the roof framing. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment