Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Start of Sheathing




Today the guys finished the roof framing and started the installation of the exterior wall sheathing. Looking good! I can't wait to see how things line up by the end of the week. SInce the city is closed on Friday we would have to complete all of the roof sheathing tomorrow in order to get a roof nailing inspection on Thursday. I doubt that will happen but you never know!. These guys have been impressing me daily. Speaking of which, I baked some cookies last night as a thank you for the guys since they dug through the heaps of stucco demo/trash to find the three original 1950 ceramic electrical insulators (two brown and one white) that I wanted to save. Awesome! For those that know us, we have collections of antique drafting tools, tiki masks, and old movie cameras. Now just add vintage ceramic insulators to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment